Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Born Killers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

less post-a more play-a

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(Devil)(Girl)4490

(Devil)(Girl)4490

less post-a more play-a Empty
PostSubject: Re: less post-a more play-a   less post-a more play-a EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 pm

agree'd but i do try play every day but i only play on NBK server so sorry if that not the one every one else on but that my fav and i'm not changing it any time soon and less told so ... so yeah that all i got say ... but alway on less every day les once or two times aday i'm on NBK server so just let you all no.. but do try be on the server every day less for quite awhile havnt saw any one in it yet so most time i just quite out of it i play for awhile see if any one will join most time they dont so i just leave come back later.... but yeah that about all...
Back to top Go down
SubLim3
Admin
SubLim3

PostSubject: Re: less post-a more play-a   less post-a more play-a EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Your Right and Your Wrong... We play a bit more than you think... different times, different servers, different versions... But I agree we should play together a bit more... Only thing making that so hard is we only have one server... if we had like one of each (ex: ffa, tdm, tourney and ctf) we could just play our own servers and everyone could play there fav. In the interests of you chinny chin chin I will look for you in that server, as for EVERYONE ELSE... stop acting like your growing up and start playing tons LoL J/K Do what you can guys, Play Hard and Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
https://q3nbk.aforumfree.com
ChiN ChecK

ChiN ChecK

PostSubject: less post-a more play-a   less post-a more play-a EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:01 pm

I don't know about the rest of you. but its hard to see us as a clan. considering there isn't more
than 2 of us on at a time. I've been playing steady for a bit. and i hardly ever see anyone from
the clan online. why don't we stop posting so much and start playing. if i don't see any action
from the team I'll probably go else where for a clan Crying or Very sad

and you guys rock so come on.

if you care about me. play in 8.3.5.58

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: less post-a more play-a   less post-a more play-a Empty

Back to top Go down

less post-a more play-a
Page 1 of 1